Bradford School is nestled on large, peaceful, semi-rural grounds in a quiet cul de sac. We may be in a busy city landscape, but our children can experience a slice of the countryside with our amazing grounds and space to play in, including vege gardens, orchard, an awesome bike and scooter track, extensive holistic programmes that build a sense of belonging; learning becomes an all encompassing experience.
We are very proud of our learning community and special environment. The school values of We Care, We Grow, He Waka Eke Noa (We're all in this together) are integral in all that we do. Read more about our values...
Comments from parents
From our recent Community Survey.
“Great experiences for the children, especially how they are encouraged to organise and run things.”
“Smaller class numbers allows for more specialized teaching and understanding of the students.”
“A great whanau atmosphere; parental and community inclusion.”
What’s special about ‘our place’...
- Low student / teacher ratio
- Whole child focus
- Learning experiences that link to the real world
- Innovative teaching and learning programmes
- Community values are part of everyday school life
- Large grounds and adventure playground
- Learning environment with vege gardens, bike track and extensive grounds
- Leadership Programmes
- Kapahaka, guitar, sports and interest programmes
- Specialist technology teacher and librarian
- Excellent learning support and extension programmes
- Home and school partnership
10 media items